I’ve been giving the blog a bit of a facelift tonight.
I’m in the habit of reading my RSS feeds during my lunch hour, and when I closed the feedly tab I had this blog staring me in the face and I thought, “Wow, I really haven’t posted anything in a while. And I’m really tired of this theme.” The wheels began to turn.
Tonight, I have:
- Found and implemented a new theme
- Rebranded the site to be “occasional” rather than “daily” because let’s call a spade a spade, and I really don’t have the free time or mental energy to keep up with it daily these days.
- Added an Instagram feed to the sidebar
- Edited the “Follow me” list to remove stuff I don’t use and to add a couple of things that hadn’t been there that I do use.
- Added a page so you can browse posts by tag if you desire
- Added a page for me to share the sort of thing I’m inclined to share on social media — not much there yet but it will grow.
Also, let’s call a post a post. This totally counts as creative energy spent. I spent more time doing this than I do on most things I post here.
Fox got me a fake French cat book containing a real Japanese cat book. The actual cat, of course, was quite interested.